Team Commando Française Index du Forum
Team Commando Française
La TCF est une team Multi-Gaming (TrackMania, League Of Legend)

Team Commando Française Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Like No Notification ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Commando Française Index du Forum -> Ez-team -> Membres de la team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janavay

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 04:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like No Notification Répondre en citant

Facebook Like No Notification
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

and another connection is opened and so on. You can refer to this link PHPWebSocket: phpbuilder.com/articles/application-architecture/optimizatio‌n/… –aceraven777 May 17 '15 at 7:50 i try this concept but i m sorry sir this wan't solution of my question , coz it call same function many times in a second , my concern is that this function called only when changes in database occur from another system –Aftab Ahmad May 17 '15 at 7:56 Ok, I thought you just want to use the ajax approach. $insert = mysqlquery("insert into inbox ."); if(insert) { if(!fileexists(notepadfilepath)) { fopen(notepadfilepath); } } 2. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged php jquery mysql ajax or ask your own question. Try using the navigation above, or click the button below to return to the homepage. How do I turn on Facebook push notifications through Google Chrome or Firefox?To turn on Facebook push notifications through Google Chrome or Firefox:Install the latest version of Chrome or FirefoxOpen the browser and log in to FacebookClick and select SettingsClick Notifications on the left menuClick Desktop and MobileUnder Desktop, click Turn On near Chrome or Firefox Note: If you're having issues, clear your browsing data and cookies, then close and re-open your browser.. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. How do I turn notifications on or off for people or Pages that I follow?To turn on notifications for a friend, you can add them to your Close Friends list.To adjust notifications for a Page:Go to the PageClick FollowingClick next to NotificationsAdjust your notification settings, then click DoneWhen you turn on notifications, you'll get updates each time that person or Page posts something shared with you.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. php jquery mysql ajax shareimprove this question edited May 20 '15 at 0:44 HaveNoDisplayName 6,112132236 asked May 17 '15 at 7:27 Aftab Ahmad 191213 revived or seen ? –Moeed Farooqui May 17 '15 at 7:29 recieved as i mention above –Aftab Ahmad May 17 '15 at 7:32 add a comment 4 Answers 4 active oldest votes up vote 3 down vote accepted i will give you a concept then you should try to implement it. 1. .. In this method you leave the connection open for certain time and if the changes occur within that time, the response is returned back to user. if file exists then check database else continue checking text file shareimprove this answer answered Oct 25 '15 at 14:06 user2614223 add a comment up vote 0 down vote So your only concern is it runs the query every second right? Here's my solution: $(document).ready( function() { function checkmessage() { $.ajax({ url: 'incs/checknewmsg.php' , cache: false, success: function(data) { $('#message').html(data); }, complete: function(data) { checkmessage(); }, }); } checkmessage(); }); What this does is it will call the ajax recursively once the last ajax request is completed. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Go to Homepage We want to hear from you For a business partnership that you will actually enjoy - Engage with us! We can help you with as much or as little as you need to help you and your business. How do I adjust my mobile push notifications from Facebook?Mobile push notifications are updates that appear when you're not actively using Facebook. Just try to use PHPWebSocket the link that I gave you. There's a complicated method to do this. You should google about longpolling as there are lots of tutorials available. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Best of luck shareimprove this answer answered May 17 '15 at 8:08 dark knight 759 thanks i will search it –Aftab Ahmad May 17 '15 at 8:20 add a comment up vote 0 down vote I found a good solution for this problem , for this purpose i use a notepad file in same directory where the script exists. .. How do I turn off or change notification sounds?When notification sounds are turned on, you'll hear an alert through your computer's speakers when someone likes or comments on your posts or posts on your timeline.To turn off notification sounds:Click in the upper-right corner of any page on Facebook and select SettingsClick Notifications on the leftClick On FacebookClick On next to Play a sound when each new notification is received and select OffView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. CLOSE MENU Services Marketing automation & lead generation Digital marketing & media Tech stack integration Blockchain Virtual, mixed and augmented reality CX, UX & prototyping App development User-centred design sprints Bespoke databases & CRM development E-commerce & specialty websites Case Studies About Us Blog Contact Us Engaging.io Suite 4 & 5, 66 Clark Road North Sydney NSW Australia 2060 Map [emailprotected] +61 2 9922 3438 Privacy and terms . How do I choose what Im notified about in a group?To choose what you're notified about in a group, go to a group and click Notifications below the cover photo.From here, you can select:All Posts: You'll get notifications any time members post in the group.Highlights: You'll get notifications for suggested posts and posts from your friends.Friends' Posts: You'll get notifications whenever your friends post.Off: You won't get notifications when members post.Note: If a group you're in reaches 250 members or more, its notification setting will be set to Highlights by default. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. To use web socket. You can adjust these notifications from your Android, iPhone or iPad settings:iOSTo adjust your mobile push notifications on your iPhone or iPad:Tap Tap Notifications > FacebookTap Allow Notifications to turn on notifications from Facebook. if(fileexists(notepadfilepath)) { $newmsg = mysqlquerey("select * from inbox where status = '0' "); echo mysqlnumrows($newmsg); if(mysqlnumrows($newmsg) == 0) { unlink(notepadfilepath); } } shareimprove this answer edited Oct 20 '15 at 19:10 answered Oct 20 '15 at 19:00 Aftab Ahmad 191213 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. .. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. shareimprove this answer answered May 17 '15 at 7:38 aceraven777 1,1011323 2 If you want to get notification in realtime. How do I choose what I get notifications about?You can't turn off notifications entirely, but you can choose what you're notified about and how you're notified.To choose what you get notifications about:Click at the top-right corner and select SettingsClick Notifications on the leftClick to adjust how you get notifications and what you get notified aboutIf you're getting notifications from an app, you can always block the app.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. –aceraven777 May 17 '15 at 7:42 checkmessage() ; this function will be called automatically when inbox table is update (i-e new message is received) ????? –Aftab Ahmad May 17 '15 at 7:46 No. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up 5a02188284
facebook cover photo hacksfacebook not showing posts from friendssesi botucatu facebookwhatsapp for pc in facebooksoftware to crack facebook passwordfacebook for ipad versionappel video facebook bugsign up in gmail for facebookfacebook like button with messagedragon city facebook hack without survey

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 04:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Commando Française Index du Forum -> Ez-team -> Membres de la team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006